With our unique Leader system you can lead your dog in 4 different ways using one and the same leash.
- Traditional connection: Hook the leash to a collar or harness.
- Fixed size collar/leash combination:Fit to your dog’s neck size by adjusting the buckle. Connect the hook to the buckle and you have a nice short leash for in the city.
- Lasso/semi slip: Mount the hook on the rope between the sizing buckle (fitted to your dog’s neck size) and the rubber stopper. Use it as a lasso to quickly leash your dog and push the rubber stopper down to prevent the lasso from sliding open.
- Training lead: Mount the hook on the rope before the sizing buckle. This will create a slip lead. (Do not use this option without guidance of a dog trainer and never on pups.)
Advantages of the Leader Leash
- 4 ways of leashing with one leash
- No need to buy separate leashes
- No need for a collar
- Able to combine it with your favourite collar or harness
- Bespoke rope and hardware
- Patent pending
- 1/4" / 7 mm Leader leash:
USA: Length 49" - Maximum dog weight: 22 LBS
EUR: Length 125cm - Maximum dog weight: 15 KG
- 1/2" / 13mm Leader leash:
USA: Length 55” - Maximum dog weight: 85 LBS
EUR: Length 140cm - Maximum dog weight: 50 KG
All measurements are for reference only and may vary slightly.