LEADER SYSTEM - IT’S PERSONAL!
We all know that dogs can respond differently to different settings. They can be relaxed during a walk in the park or sometimes they are more alert and sensitive to busy city streets. People too respond differently and how you leash your dog all depends on your personal preference and the circumstances. With the introduction of the Leader system, you can now easily switch the way you leash your dog with the same single leash.
A simple adjustment allows you to transition between 4 settings: combined with a traditional collar or harness, as a semi-slip leash, a training leash or as a fixed size collar and leash combination. No more excuses for not bringing your pal along.
Advantages of the leader leash:
- the patent pending Leader system allows you to choose from 4 different ways to leash your dog:
- combine the leash with a traditional collar or harness
- create a semi-slip leash by mounting the trigger hook on the rope
- create a training leash by mounting the trigger hook on the rope
- create a fixed size collar and leash in one combination
- Bespoke rope and hardware.
Length 49"/125 cm.
Thickness: 11/8/5 mm
Leather trimmings, bespoke hardware, unique rope.
The maximum loading strength:
- 11mm CLIC leash: 200 kg. If your dog is a strong puller, we recommend that you do not use this leash on a dog weighing over 30 kg /70 LBS.
- 8 mm CLIC leash: 100 kg. If your dog is a strong puller, we recommend that you do not use this leash on a dog weighing over 15 kg /35 LBS.
- 5mm CLIC leash: 90 kg. If your dog is a strong puller, we recommend that you do not use this leash on a dog weighing over 13 kg /32 LBS.
Please note that VAT duties or taxes may apply once a shipment reaches your country and that you are responsible for any such taxes and additional custom clearance charges. For more information, please contact your local customs authority.